How do you Make Vision Boards? Making a vision board is easy and can be achieved with very little resources and minimal effort.
Vision boards when done in an easy no stress way are far more effective in fact than those that are completed under pressure. They have the ability to tap into your deep subconcious desires by taking this relaxed approach.
Vision board are for you to create a space for you to identify and remind yourself what really matters in your life.
So if you’re ready – let’s go …
You will need:
* A large piece of paper or notice board
* Something to attach cuttings to your paper or board (glue or pins)
* A selection of magazines, leaflets, brochures or printouts to use for ideas
* Time for yourself
What to do:
1. Pick your time and set the mood. Do what works for you. The whole thing does not need to be done in one go. You can split your time up into blocks – perhaps 15 to 20 minutes to go through source material. Tear out photos, articles, words and colours that instinctively appeal to YOU. No thought of what someone else might think. This is ABOUT YOU
2. The next block of time is to cut up the photos and articles. Take about 10 to 15 minutes. Trim them to shapes that please you. Not everything needs to be how it was presented to you. A square picture can be made round, oval, heart shaped or cut to your own style. Look for letters and words that mean something to you. These can be cut from whole sentences to suit YOU.
3. The last block of time is taken to arrange the cuttings on your paper or board. You don’t need to use ALL your cuttings. Be as creative or as orderly and structured as YOU choose to be. There’s no right or wrong in this activity.
4. When you are happy with your creation glue or pin the cuttings in place.
5. Finally, have a think about what your board is telling you about you, your life, your ambitions and dreams. Make a note of these things, either in a diary, a mental note or on your phone.
Take a step back, SMILE and GIVE A DEEP SIGH OF RELIEF
The next step will be to plan what actions to take to achieve your dreams and goals.
SEE YOU NEXT TIME
NB You can do another vision board at any time and make it focus just on one topic such as a home decor makeover. DO NOT LIMIT YOURSELF
Get Your Own Magnificent Vision Board Kit – Create a Board of Your Ambitions – Use The Power of Intention to Achieve Your Dream Here From Amazon >>>>