I don’t know about you but I think it’s been a tough 12 weeks hasn’t it? LOCKDOWN IS PAINFUL
One thing that got me through so far has been my fridge poster (hand-written … nothing posh or impressive) that reminded me daily of a few things I thought I needed to do to keep myself going OK.
There is no way I can claim I came up with it or put a copyright to it. I read it on one of those many millions of social media posts that came before my eyes. If you recognise it and want me to add credit please let me know. Thanks – Julie
Anyway – here it is. Hope it helps you too somewhere along the way.
In a Day – Do What Works For YOU
Ask YOURSELF these questions – gently – no bullying of self
- Who have I contacted to give love and support?
- How have I kept my mind calm?
- What did I do to get some fresh air?
- How did I move my body to get / keep fit?
- What did I do to progress my work / life / future?
- What did I eat for optimal good health?
- What did I do to be creative / express myself?
And that’s it. Quite simple but effective.
Speaking of which I’ve done all on the checklist except plan a good meal for this evening. Hope everyone is keeping safe and keeping well.
Love n light ju xx